Thursday, April 14, 2005

Colourful knotes

The default knotes is pretty stupid looking. I was looking for a chance to make it better (read: suitable for my taste). As usual Qt3.0 became the obvious bottleneck. Anyway, managed to do it at last. Now it looks quite okay to me (the screenshot is excessively colorful - my default color is lightyellow and pastel shades).

- d.

PS: the image of the pushpin is from google image search. I should have acknowledged it and verified that it not copyrighted. But I dont remember from where I got the test image - if anybody has any objections, I wont use it anymore.

2 comments:

dBera said...

I did some more changes (to adapt the gradient against the scrollbar) and a few more. I updated the screenshot.
Also, in case anybody is interested, I am posting the patch for knote.h and knote.cpp for kdepim-3.3.2 (patching against knote CVS head wouldnt be automatic but can be easily done manually).

- d.

dBera said...

Oops... patch URL wrong. Get the patch from here.

Post a Comment