Saturday, November 12, 2011

Do you really needs your life?

Sometimes junk makes more sense than all those self-proclaimed sanity out there. What better than to indulge in SPAMbrowsing?

These two emails were in my SPAM folder. I wonder ... how do they know so much about me :). Do women gets SPAMs with gender reversed (see the second one below)?
Do you really needs your life?
This is the only way I could contact you for now, I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for us to see. You have no need of knowing who I am or where i am from.I know this may sound very surprising to you but it’s the situation.I have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer.It’s someone I believe you call a friend, I have followed you closely for a while now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusations leveled against you. Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will know,and I might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do.Besides, this is the first time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job.I took pity on you... That is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help yourself.
Hello
Hello!!!
My name is Lorreter I am tall ,good looking, perfect body. I saw your mail and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through i all so send my picture directly to you.
regards
Lorreter

No comments:

Post a Comment